- Important Alert: PHFA employees will be working remotely until further notice in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
As a result, all PHFA offices are currently closed to the public.
PA Housing News Center
Public & Legal Notices
Pursuant to Act 84 of 1986 - Sunshine Act
If you are unable to access a public notice, please feel free to contact Maggie Strawser at 717.780.3845.
PHFA annual reports can be found under our Partners dropdown menu at the top of the page, then follow the Investor Information button.
Multifamily Rental Housing News & Notices
- COVID-19 Multifamily Relief Request Process - Updated 04/17
- COVID-19 Helpful Resources for Residents
- COVID-19 Guidance for Rental Residents Updated 10/12
- COVID-19 Guidance for Allocations of Low Income Housing Tax Credits pursuant to Rev. Proc. 2014-49
- 12/23 - 2021 Competitive Funding Round Update
- 12/17 - 2021 List of Intents to Submit an Application for LIHTC's Received
- 11/12 - 2021 Qualified Allocation Plan for LIHTCs (Board Approved)
- 10/19 - Program Year 2019 Projects - Requests for Extension of Placed in Service Date
- 10/07 - Draft 2021 Allocation Plan for Low Income Housing Tax Credits (Board Approved)
- 10/07 - 2021 Request for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap (Board Approved)
- 08/13 - 2020 LIHTC, PennHOMES, and National Housing Trust Fund Awards
- 11/15 - 2020 Low Income Housing Tax Credit / PennHOMES Applications Received
- 09/13 - 2020 List of Intents to Submit an Application for LIHTCs Received
- 08/16 - Notice of Public Hearing - Second Amendment to 2019-2020 Allocation Plan - August 28, 2019
- 07/26 - Notice of Availability of Funding - LIHTC and PHFA Loan Programs
- 07/11 - 2020 Request for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap (Board Approved)
- 07/11 - 2019 Low Income Housing Tax Credit and PennHOMES Awards
- 06/20 - Amendment to PHFA 2019/2020 Qualified Allocation Plan (Board Approved)
- 2019 draft qap March
- 11/16 - 2019 Low Income Housing Tax Credit / PennHOMES Applications Received
- 10/04 - 2019 Pre-Application Meeting Questions and Answers
- 09/07 - 2019 List of Intents to Submit an Application for LIHTCs Received
- 07/12 - 2019/2020 Qualified Allocation Plan for LIHTC (Governor Approved)
- 07/12 - 2019 Request for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap (Board Approved)
- 06/13 - Income Averaging Interim Guidance - June 2018 (NEW)
- 04/12 - Preliminary Determination of Eligibility - 2018 LIHTC Developments
- 03/08 - Notice of Public Hearing 2019 LIHTC Allocation Plan - 04/05/2019
Procurement Opportunities (RFP/RFQ)
PHFA has numerous opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to the Agency throughout the year. If you have any questions, please contact our Procurement Office, 211 N Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Request for Proposals (RFP)
- RFP for Advice and Recommendations regarding Municipal Securities (January 2021)
- RFP for Consumer Debt Collection Counsel
Our press kit is intended for people researching affordable housing in Pennsylvania or reporters doing news stories about PHFA and our various housing programs. We’ve tried to anticipate your needs, and we’ve worked to provide information that is concise yet gives a full picture of the agency, our mission, and our housing initiatives. We hope you find it to be useful.
Reporters with questions about PHFA programs and housing issues in general may contact Scott Elliott, PHFA's Director of Communications, at 717.780.3916 during normal business hours.
For stories on deadline or during evenings and weekends, please call Scott's cell at 717.649.6522.
High resolution photographs related to the agency's work, and some portraits of our executive director, are posted on our Flickr page. We invite reporters to download these photos for use with their stories. All PHFA customers shown in our photos have signed photo release forms, and PHFA owns the rights to all the photos available on Flickr. We will occasionally be adding to these photographs, so please check back periodically to see new photos. Thank you.
For the photo credit, simply acknowledge that the photograph was provided courtesy of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, please.